Established on the 24th September 2007, the French Telecoms Federation (Fédération Française des Télécoms) unifies the electronic communications operators in France. Its missions are to promote an innovative and responsible industry with respect to society, the environment, people and businesses, to protect the economic interests of the sector and to enhance the image of its members and of the profession on a national and international scale.
In order to pursue these missions and with the view to the interests of its members, the Federation coordinates ongoing, structured dialogue among all industry stakeholders in both institutional and private domains.
Wherever possible, it prioritises an open regulation.
Furthermore, it ensures the highest standards of representation for the sector in issues of common interest, in total accordance with competition laws in force.
The Federation is governed by a Board of Directors that determines the strategic and operational direction of its activities. The Board elects the Chairman from among its members for a mandate of one year.
Following the new Board meeting, here is the new governance of the Federation:
- Arthur Dreyfuss, General Secretary Altice – SFR, President ;
- Nicolas Guérin, General Secretary Orange, Vice-president ;
- Liza Bellulo, General Secretary Bouygues Telecom, Vice-president ;
- Marie-Georges Boulay, Deputy General Secretary, Public and Regulatory Affairs Altice – SFR, Administrator ;
- Christophe Cavazza, General Manager Colt France, Administrator ;
- Anthony Colombani, Director of Public Affairs Bouygues Telecom, Administrator ;
- Philippe Hallopeau, Director of Regulatory Affairs and Operator Relations Odigo, Administrator ;
- Pascal Hugueny, Director of Public and Regulatory Affairs Verizon, Administrator ;
- Laurentino Lavezzi, Director of Public Affairs Orange, Secretary ;
- Julien Tetu, President La Poste Mobile, Treasurer.
The Federation is headed by Michel Combot, its Managing Director. His duties include organising and overseeing projects, managing affairs for the Board of Directors, holding deliberations and updating the Board as to the progress of works and of the achievements obtained as a result. He succeeded Yves Le Mouël in 2016.
The Federation resorts to experts that represent its members in the undertaking of its various projects. Consequently, more than three hundred people are engaged on a regular basis in the development of recommendations for action and of common positions.
Michel Combot is surrounded by a team of eight people:
- Leïla Daifi, Executive Assistant ;
- Jugwal Doyen, Project Manager for Fixed and Mobile Networks ;
- Alexandre Galdin, Responsible for Economic Studies and Regulatory Affairs ;
- Ingrid Gibaut, Executive Assistant ;
- Alexandra Laffitte, Policy Manager – Content Regulation, European Affairs, Services ;
- Virgile Paris, Webmaster ;
- Alice Provost, Communications Officer ;
- Olivier Riffard, Director of Public Affairs.